HOPES AND DREAMS

HOPES AND DREAMS
ALL POST BY RICHARD PARR

Sunday, April 12, 2009

THE MANY SHADES OF WAR

Today we walk in to a room ,the people are sick ,so very sick. They just came in from the war . Not the streets that you call home but the by ways of Iran , the fight that we are in for the OIL that the government wants .All the oil men and also bush are oil man and they are making billons of dollars weekly. They are the devil. The oil men is the ones we the people should be fighting. They sent your sons, your sisters too to a place that hurt and killed many of them .There the ones that come back and when they are done and used up the government kicks the shit out of us and put us on the crub like they never knew us. I am a Vietnam war man myself ,seen all the death , and came home I thought. But was spit on and told that I had done wrong. The very people that I went to war for hated me . I lived with this day by day. Now over 54 I still see the death ,screaming ,running ,begging for help. You see I care for you all that are in needed . I fell the pain and I am here to listen to your tears of the fear that come in the mind. So cry my friend cry real good ,I am here to here. Anytime you in need I will be here my heart bleeds for you. Stand tall stand proud......................RP

No comments:

Post a Comment