This is a real and true fact.....many that never cared or looked at the poor is now the poor....you and me may be next....so many have lost thier jobs and thier homes....familys are on the streets ,,, they need your and my help.....open your heart and do .....don't just set there and act like it never will happen to you.....One day you will be asked if you helped your brother or sister in need .....will you be able to say yes I did and I will care and love each the best I can in these times of need..........care ..... give.....love......help.........RP
Friday, April 10, 2009
POVERTY AT THE NEXT MILE YOU MAY WALK
This is a real and true fact.....many that never cared or looked at the poor is now the poor....you and me may be next....so many have lost thier jobs and thier homes....familys are on the streets ,,, they need your and my help.....open your heart and do .....don't just set there and act like it never will happen to you.....One day you will be asked if you helped your brother or sister in need .....will you be able to say yes I did and I will care and love each the best I can in these times of need..........care ..... give.....love......help.........RP
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment