
I,, meaning "me" set out to see ............Today I can say that I saw and learned.........There are wonderful people all over the world ,you only need to look to see...The bad is everywhere around us ,trying to work it's way into your life.You may think that it is over for you !!!! The bad has took you and you will never come back to the light .. This is not the way it has to be,reach out your hand and listen with your heart....It will come in many ways it will come... For me it comes in sight , sound ,touch , the warm soft clean air,and many more ways ,it comes!!!!! So my friends there is hope for you and me ,there will be a way that will make you smile ...Know this if you need ,,,I will listen and talk only if you want me to,you have a friend......me
No comments:
Post a Comment